Health Advocate is an advocacy and assistance service company founded to specifically address many of the problems Americans routinely confront when accessing health care services and health insurance coverage. Health Advocate understands how to navigate the healthcare and insurance systems so you don’t have to. They routinely obtain better service and outcomes, and have proven to be an exceptional value to employees and their families during times of critical health care need.
With work/life balance constantly tested, employees have less time to tend to their own needs and those of their immediate and extended families. In a consumer-driven healthcare environment employees need expedient answers to make decisions regarding important health care issues. Health Advocate representatives provide personalized, effective and confidential service to:
- Help employees and Human Resources locate “best-in-class” doctors, hospitals or other health professionals and obtain the necessary appointment.
- Locate and research all current treatments for a medical condition.
- Obtain unbiased health information to help make an informed decision.
- Secure second opinions, helping provide peace of mind.
- Navigate within an insurance company to obtain approval for a service or resolve a problem.
- Assist with correcting billing mistakes.
- Locate services for eldercare (transportation, nurse accompaniment to appointments, alternative living arrangement options, etc.) and help to arrange for their use.
- Help define eligibility for government programs where coverage could be part of a health solution.
- Work out a mutually agreeable solution for all parties insurer, provider, and insured.
- Services are good for: Employee, Spouse, Children, Parents and In-Laws.